The Masamune Team welcomes you from Monday to Saturday!
The displayed Prices are with french VAT incluse.
- The delays displayed are between 4 and 8 Weeks for customization or Japan Order.
We invite you to contact us for the store availability.
- 10/07/2014 : Arrival Tokyodo, Aikidogi Tsubaki, Karategi, Kobudogi, Color and white belts.
- 01/07/2014 : Arrival Iaito Shin Higo, Tensho, jidai supérior, Toppeï, Cleaning kit basic.- 14/04/2014 : Arrivage Tokyodo, Aikidogi Tsubaki, Karategi, Tenue Kobudo, Ceinture blanches et noires.- 02/06/2014 : Arrivage Iaito Shin Higo, Tensho, jidai supérieur, Toppeï, kits entretien basic.- 23/06/2014 : Arrival of Iaito Jidai basic, Jidai, Higo, Accessoires et Cleaning set for Iai, Tsuba, Menuki.
- 13/06/2014 : Arrival Zoori, Tabi, furoshiki, jimbe, samue, getta, noren, obi iai Classic and deluxe
- 06/06/2014 : Arrival Horinouchi, Bokken classics & koryu, jo, tanto, wakisashi, suburito, Bo, nunchaku
The team Masamune presents a new dogi for aikido and judo.
We wanted to offer a first prize of Japanese quality. We have succeeded in finding a dogi for all practitioners and for a small price.
Dogi Made in japan from 85,00€
Discover our new Uchigatana dated of 16th century and signed (Mei) No-shu-Seki Ju-No-Kanemasu.
The shape of this blade is particularly long by the little curvature and length Nakago typical of the Momoyama period. Kanemasu is from Mino Province and was active in the early 16th century.
The specifics of this katana is in great varieties of different technical aspects of grain and Hamon, features a large activity in the forging and tempering.
New items in our range of wooden weapons, discover our selection of Bo from Horinouchi workshops.
Straight or tapered, red or white oak, of different diameters, we present a selection of 6 bo.
These Bo have the same quality of finish all our weapons workshops Horinouchi.
Wealth of Aikido,
Variations and Harmonization of ki:
This DVD offers a job
with hands, Jo, and Iai bokuto insisting on changes and harmonization of energy
It is part of the desire
for a specific transmission and reflected traditional aikido, which exceeds the
usual catalog of graduation ceremonies. The focus is on the availability and
respect for the axes. It is intended for practitioners and teachers of all
levels who wish to enrich their practice.
All techniques are
filmed with long shots, tight and slow for showing details of stances and axes.
Only In French.